Glorious Academy is a school that aims producing highly skilled, Godly leaders and community transformation agents, by educating the children.
With a focus on Kingdom minded Education, we aim to be the world class center of high academic, technical, ethical and moral values through producing respectful, proactive and knowledgeable students founded on these values.
It is a hub where the nation will be shaped by shaping children especially the vulnerable as it is in the heart of Pacifique and Kendi.
To produce highly skilled, Godly leaders and community transformation agents, by educating the children.
To be the world class center of high academic, technical, ethical and moral values through producing respectful, proactive and knowledgeable students founded on these values.
- To raise children in a wholesome manner through quality education, investing and caring for them and purposefully creating an inviting environment.
- To equip the children with fundamental principles of the Kingdom of God by teaching and training them on the Kingdom Culture.
- To counsel, guide and help the vulnerable and traumatized children to overcome their past and embrace their education, passion and future with God.
- To create an environment of freedom, honor and excellence by creating relational trust.
- To expand and add value to the ever developing world by creating an affordable Christian centered education equipped by qualified and experienced staff and a well-defined teaching development plan.
- To help the children discover their purposes in life thus serve the Nation’s agenda through a healthy working and learning environment.
- To train and equip the children with fundamental skills that will earn them an advantage in the ever changing world.
In many nations, there are Christian centered schools but Glorious Academy has a Kingdom Agenda to see children grow with a kingdom mindset. We started praying for this vision many years ago as it is also in my wife’s heart to serve the vulnerable children in the society.
Having looked through the Religious Education subject that is offered in many schools we realized that the curriculum offers the children the wrong mindset about God. This is because it portrays God as so big and unreachable while in reality He is God with us from. This is because they draw the teachings from the philosophy of Plato, Isocrates and others.
We are now in the process of coming up with a kingdom centered curriculum that will help kids as young as three years to start understanding God, how they can partner with Him and that God is near to them. The First phase of this program will first be applied at Glorious Academy after seeing the outcome, we will start talks with our government to allow the use of the Curriculum at Primary and Secondary level.
We believe this will help raise a society that is Kingdom minded which is ready to partner with God to fulfil His purpose on earth.